Thursday, May 21, 2009

Preparation H: More Than Itch Relief

While listening to the radio this morning I heard some news about an additional use of Preparation H, beyond manufacturer expectations. Apparently, the hemorrhoids cream can also be used to temporarily shrink fat cells and is commonly used by male body builders to decrease the appearance of fat around their stomachs. This has been a known secret for many years so it seems I’m late, once again. I wonder how the first person stumbled onto this secret. Did he (it had to be a guy) just one day decide to lather it all over himself instead of just on his butt? Did his friend dare him to do it? But I guess it makes logical sense, if it decreases swelling on your butt, it’ll probably do the same in other areas.

2 comments:

  1. girl...i use that the week before a show..they say it works..but who knows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? I'm almost tempted to try it since I've been too lazy to go to the gym lately but I'll take your word for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...