Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things On My Mind

1.) The weather...what's really going on here? It took some time to really warm up and for Summer to make it's presence known. Now that it's officially Fall, Summer is still very much here. Feels like Summer and Fall are two entities battling for dominance and we poor, hapless humans are caught in the middle. I can already feel myself getting sick from the changing temperatures. Making a decision about whether or not to keep the windows open at night is not something I want to do right now.

2.) Steve Harvey's 'Stawberry Letter'. I really love Steve Harvey's radio show mostly because it reinforces my belief that there are a lot of people out there who are much more weird and crazy than I could ever be. I've seen shows where relatives inadvertedly begin sexual relationships but until this morning, I don't remember hearing about anyone who knowingly entered into a incestuous relationship with someone they knew to be their sibling. I know it seems that there is a shortage of good men out there but when are conditions ever right for brother and sister to hook up? I can't even begin to wrap my mind around how anyone could ever... it's just wrong!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl,

    I am loving this weather. Warm humid weather in September and October is nothing new. Remember the first month and half of school and how hot it was in the classroom...ughh!!!

    As for your second comment. GROSS!!
    But we are hearing about this more and more. I just think in general Americans need to be more in tune with their sexuality so we don't go out and do perverted things like having relations with your sibling...oh boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that Steve Harvey has a line of suits? What a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've seen a couple and they're as ugly as you can imagine. But he seems to be doing well with it so...to each his own.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...