Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sexy Hair Day/Rain Day

There’s a saying, ‘when you look good you feel good, that really should be ‘when your hair looks good you feel great.’ For me, at least. I can usually throw some decent outfits together but if the hair is not right, I’m not at 100%.

So, I’ve been having a pretty okay week and knew the thing that would make it even better is a wash and blow-dry at a neighborhood salon. Can I do this at home? Sure, but it would take an inordinate amount of time to get it to some semblance of normal. I love having a thick head of hair but maintaining it is not an easy job! And rather than sexy hair, I usually manage big hair. Not the worst thing but…my hair has more potential.

Unfortunately, Mother Nature has other plans because from what I hear, heavy rains are on the agenda throughout the day. I am not one of those lucky few who escape unscathed (frizz galore) after being out in undesirable weather (humidity, rain etc) so I’m going to try my hardest to keep the sexy hair in place while enjoying the rainy weather.

2 comments:

  1. i feel your pain my dear...this is my life everyday...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know it. If I had to got through that whole weekly process that you got going on I think I would have to pull my hair out, or cut it off. Spending hours on my hair is not one of my preferred activities. But it does feel good to have it looking nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...