Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally!

Friday couldn’t get here fast enough this week. Why is it that the short work weeks always seem to drag on forever? My motivation to do much of anything barely got off the ground and I had to exert a considerable amount of effort to stay focused at work. As a result, I was exhausted by the time I headed home most days. Since I didn’t have the distraction of new episodes of my favorite shows, minimal energy levels, and since my favorite reading position is lying prone in bed, I basically fell asleep before 10 or 11 most nights. Now that Friday is here and I can look ahead to the weekend and a fresh start next week, things are finally starting to look up. These things helped me to get through this week:

1. Butterkist Ginger Cookies
2. YouTube/Online radio
3. Fanta Orange Soda
4. Daily calls from my brother re: his problems before I’m fully awake
5. A particularly graphic text from my crazy friend
6. Thoughts of all the fun I’ll have on my vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...