Friday, April 24, 2009

Beyonce Audio Hoax

Tearing someone down who's at the top of their game is something that critics have always loved to do and it seems that they're at it again with this audio. Listen and judge for yourself. They would have us believe that this is Beyonce performing a terrible rendition of her hit "If I were A Boy". Ok, I've heard her do the riffs and there's enough of her voice to plant seeds of doubt (as to her talent) but I don't buy it. For one, I've seen her in concert and heard her sing a capella, including the breaths she took throughout. The girl can sing! Second, Beyonce is a consumate professional and has been at her business too long to give a performance like that. If she truly couldn't sing and needed the help of a recording, I'm sure she nows how to do a convincing lip sync after all this time. Despite this hoax, I plan to purchase a ticket to her upcoming concert first thing in the morning. I may not care too much for her as an actress but she is one hell of a performer and she knows how to put on a great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...