Friday, June 25, 2010

Music Gripes: Celebrating the Life of Michael Jackson, On the Anniversary of His Death

On this date one year ago, the world was rocked by the news of the passing of the “King of Pop”. In my post, Death of A Legend, I expressed the shock that I felt when I first heard the news of Michael Jackson’s death. I still feel some of that shock today that this truly international, larger-than-life superstar is no longer around to grace us with one more hit. But when we look at what he’s already given us, it doesn’t seem so sad. I, like all his other fans, will be remembering the life of Michael Jackson through his music and through the tributes that will be held in his memory throughout the weekend. I will be popping in the CD when I get home but you can check out your favorite songs on the Michael Jackson Channel on YouTube. Happy remembrance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...