Monday, April 5, 2010

Enough is Enough, Steve!

Why does it seem that every time I turn around, Steve Harvey has some money-making scheme he’s trying to push to his readers. He’s pushed his clothing line, his comedy shows, award show, mentoring programs, various website, and his relationship book. Next up is a gala (according to him, it’s not for everyone) and a dating site (which I refuse to name here). The one thing that all these things have in common is that they require you to come up out your pocket to support Steve. I listen to the Steve Harvey Morning Show on a regular basis but I’m really starting to get disgusted by his endless greed. I know a few people who have stopped listening to the show for this very reason. Instead of always asking your listeners to give you their hard-earned money, why don’t you focus on making your comedy shows funny for a change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...