Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Texting Woes

I received a rather unpleasant surprise when I checked my text usage and found that I had leeway to send just over forty more texts over the next two weeks when my new billing cycle starts. I would be okay with this if I hadn't become mildly addicted to texting. I've gotten used to having entire conversations with several people on any given day. A complete turnaround considering that I find texting to be fairly impersonal. But it does have its advantages. In any case, the past few days have certainly been a lesson in moderation as I've had to be careful about sending unnecessary texts. Maybe I could have paced myself a little better if I had read this article about annoying text habits beforehand but I sincerely doubt it. Happy texting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...