Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Back!

Ok, so I never really went anywhere but I was on a short hiatus from the blogging community (and everything else is my life apparently). I’m back now, admittedly with nothing especially new to contribute, just an enthusiasm to throw myself into being a regular blogger once again. I guess I should offer up some kind of explanation as to why I’ve been “away” so here goes:

Since I’m a very private person, very few people know when I am going through “things” and although I won’t go into details here, suffice it to say that this was one of those times. In hindsight, it seems that I’ve been heading to this point for a while now but just like a deer in headlights, I couldn’t get out of the way fast enough. However, I look at my experiences as badges of honor and have very little that I regret in my life. For every experience, I learn something new about myself. Unfortunately, it seems I have to learn some lessons over and over for them to finally sink in but dare I say it, I’m better for them. So what did I learn? Well, that’s something I’m keeping close to my chest while I overanalyze some more but I’m happy to get back to something that I enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...